Putting your home on the market does not have to be stressful.
Follow these easy steps and you will be all set:
1. Curb Appeal - first impression is a must. Clean up lawn & yard. Touch up exterior painting.
2. Open Door - Walking in and feeling like home, helps make a sale! Keep your entry clear and clean.
3. DeClutter - Get a few boxes and put things away.
4. Personal Items - Take down any personal pictures, replace with simple pictures of art.
5. Prepare for your move - Contact moving companies, post office, let contacts know of your new address.